Property Ref: 4443021
- • Beautiful newly refurbished bungalow.
- • 3 spacious Bedrooms, with master en-suite.
- • Ample wardrobe space and storage.
- • New floors, modern appliances and fittings, including USB wall outlets.
- • Attic space with fold down stairs for additional storage.
- • Spacious back garden with garden shed.
- • Conveniently located close to schools, shops, parks and sporting amenities.
- • Excellent bus routes servicing the area, with the M50 just minutes away.
- • Available immediately.
Upon entering the property, the living room/kitchen is located to the right. With ample space and large windows to allow light in the front and back. The kitchen is fitted with the latest mod cons and all are brand new. The three bedrooms have all been fitted with new furniture and mattresses and have plenty of space for storage.
The main bathroom is conveniently located in the centre of the property and features a full bathtub and shower.
To the rear of the property there is a large garden with a shed for storing outdoor equipment. This can be accessed from the kitchen and the side of the property.
There is also access to the attic with a fold-down stairs. This space runs the length of the property and is convenient for storing any larger items.
The property is located in the much sought after area of Knocklyon, which is has an abundance of local amenities including sporting facilities, parks, churches, pubs and creches. St Colmcilles Junior and Senior National Schools are close by as well as Gaelscoil Chnoc Liamhna with walking distance. SuperValu is located within less than a kilometre and Dundrum & The Square Shopping Centres are just a short drive away. Conveniently located just minutes from the M50 motorway, with an excellent bus service (15, 49, 65B and 75) also available in the area.
There is parking space in the driveway of the property and free parking on the street also.
This property must be seen in order to fully appreciate the size, quality and location.