Job Location: Kildare
Overall Purpose: Henry Wiltshire are pleased to announce that we are currently recruiting a full-time Marketing Manager for our Irish and UK offices. The successful candidate will be located in our Henry Wiltshire Head Office, Naas, Co. Kildare, Ireland.
The primary responsibilities and duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and implements strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives.
- Responsible for achieving aggressive weekly targets.
- Manages daily growth and development of assigned campaigns.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities.
- Produce weekly articles regarding current real estate trends and news.
- Update and manage social media profiles.
- Formulate, organise, and develop marketing activities by identifying the property trend and new market opportunities.
- Monitors the marketing budgets under budget allocation/limits.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Working closely with upper management and leadership to make sure the scope and direction of each project are on schedule.
- Perform any ad hoc job or special projects as needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking.
- Ability to react quickly to change and keep calm under tight deadlines.
- Analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical workday.
- Strong working knowledge of Office 365 and Excel.
- Ability to operate and create measurable results in a minimally supervised environment.
- Must be able to juggle multiple ongoing projects while moving them all forward and meeting daily deadlines, able to manage own workload without constant supervision and direction, and flexible enough to work on other projects as needed.
Qualification and Experience
- 3+ years of creative/marketing department experience, project management, or supervision in advertising agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
- Real Estate experience a plus.
- Ability to travel overseas is required.
Interested candidates should forward a current CV outlining relevant education, qualifications and experience to: email@example.comClose
Senior Property Manager
Overall Purpose: We are seeking an enthusiastic Senior Property Manager to join our busy team dealing with a variety of developments in Kildare and South Dublin. The candidate will manage a portfolio of housing units, apartments and commercial units across Kildare and South Dublin.
The role sees the candidate lead the Block Management team and will be based in our Head Office in Naas.
The role requires someone who is able to work independently in a busy office whilst working as a part of a team, and with an ability to adapt and be reactive in a fast paced environment.
- Must have PSRA D licence
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Knowledge required of MUD Act legislation
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Have fluency in written and oral English
- Ability to work on own initiative and attention to detail are essential
- Have use of a car and hold a drivers licence
- Have at least 2 year’s experience in a similar role
- Manage developments
- Respond to owner queries
- Visit developments as required and complete paperwork
- Record any incidents of nuisance and complaints and take appropriate action
- Record and identifying causes of damage to property
- Instructing contractors and manging same to ensure maintenance works are completed
- Attend Directors meetings
- Attend and chair AGM meetings
- Supervise the work of staff you are responsible for, provide support and leadership
- Assist with training of new staff
- Supervise service contractors
- Certify contractor invoices for payment
- Preparation of tender documentation
- Respond to emergencies
- Set/Agree annual service charge budgets for management company
- Be aware of and implement the company’s health and safety policy
- Exercise professionalism and confidentiality at all times
To apply – please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgClose
Sales & Lettings Negotiator
Overall Purpose: Henry Wiltshire currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales & Letting Negotiator.
We are looking for candidates with enthusiasm, creativity and drive. The successful candidate will join this very well-established company on a full time/permanent basis. The role requires someone who is able to work independently in a busy office whilst working as part of a team, and with an ability to adapt and be reactive in a fast-paced environment while generating new business. The ideal candidate will have excellent negotiation skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 plus years of experience in residential sales & lettings
- Be eligible for a PSRA license
- A full clean valid driver’s license and use of own car
- Good knowledge of the Dublin Residential Property Market would be an advantage
Our company will offer the successful candidate an attractive salary.
Interested candidates should forward a current CV outlining relevant education, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
Multi Skilled Tradesman/ Handyman
Overall Purpose: Multi Skilled Handyman required for a fast-growing Property Management Company based in the Dublin / Kildare area.
Applicant must have knowledge of multiple trades in a commercial and residential environment. Applicant will be completing site inspections, responding to call outs, dealing directly with the client and must be willing to complete different scopes of work daily. All work must be carried out to the highest possible standard.
Duties will include:
- Responding to daily call outs, both commercial and residential
- Assessing jobs, detecting and reporting the need for repairs and maintenance
- Dealing with other trades if required
- Carrying out maintenance work including but not exclusively painting, tiling, garden maintenance, cleaning etc.
- Respond to client’s maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner
- Site / Property Inspections
Applicants must have experience working in this type environment, must have a full driving license and must work well as part of a team.
Our Head office is based in Naas, Co. Kildare with works carried out within the Leinster area.
To apply: Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgClose