Property Ref: 4320264
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Ample car parking
- Built-in wardrobes
- Tiled and solid flooring throughout
- Located adjacent to open space
- Ideal first-time buyer or investment opportunity
- Located within easy access to Dublin Airport
- Excellent schools, shopping and sports facilities within easy access
- Overall Area: 39.86sq m /429.04sq.ft.
The property is conveniently located in a very popular development adjacent to a host of local amenities including shops and restaurants, schools and creches, while having the advantage of being tucked away in a quiet location. Tesco, Airside Retail Park, The Pavilions Shopping Centre, Swords Village and Dublin Airport are within very close proximity. Holywell is within easy access of M1 and M50 motorways.
With solid floor.
Solid wood flooring. Feature fireplace with gas fire.
Radiator. Fitted press housing gas boiler.
Fully fitted kitchen with wall and floor units. Wood effect
counter top with a single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
Integrated single oven, hob and extractor fan. Solid wood
With white suite comprising bath, wc and pedestal whb.
Tiled floor and tiled to bath surround with glass shower
With storage press.
Press housing hot water cylinder and additional storage.
Solid wood floor. Wooden venetian blinds. Fitted
wardrobe. Door leading to rear balcony area.
There is amply carparking spaces to the front. The property is adjacent to an open space. The property has a private rear balcony.